Welcome to the Lockland Local School District Board of Education page. The Lockland Board of Education is here to serve you, the students, parents, community members and friends of the district. We take our positions as leaders within the district and our responsibility for making decisions that are in the best interest of all children very serious. We want to hear from you, please consider coming to a monthly board meeting to get updates, to share ideas, and to ask questions. You may also call or email us. We will guide you to the right person/s in the district to get your answers or address your concerns.
The board's regular board meetings are usually held on the second Thursday of each month. The meetings are held in Room 152 across from the board office and they start at 6:30 p.m. Please check the district calendar on the webpage for specific meeting dates and times. We also most minutes from past meetings on the site as well. If there is other information that you can't find or think would be helpful, let us know.
The Board looks forward to another year of success and growth. As always, thank you for your support.
BOARD POLICY AND ADMINISTRATIVE GUIDELINES
The Lockland Local School District, rich in pride, tradition and opportunities, where our students are engaged in excellent education leading to their future success.
We are dedicated to providing challenging educational experiences that maximize each student’s intellectual, social and physical potential to develop responsible citizens and leaders.
What We Value
- A faculty and staff committed to promoting growth, opportunity, creativity and overcoming obstacles for all students;
- Parental and community involvement;
- The essence of each child as an individual;
- Kindness, strong friendships and partnerships;
- Pride and tradition;
- Hard work and high expectations;
- A sense of humor and a fun environment where teachers and students share an eagerness to teach and learn;
- An educational program that emphasizes self-discipline, positive image, honesty, empathy, compassion and perseverance.
Board Policy and Guidelines